Six2Six: SIX-17 ft. Sour Stacks & Hustling Jacks

As already mentioned in the previous Six2Six blog post the label has 3 dope releases in preparation for Record Store Day 2013.

The one I didn't mention so far is "The Green EP" by Sour Stacks & Hustling Jacks. Exclusive available on the 20th of April is a version on fluorescent green vinyl - all later copies will be on standard black wax.

Sour Stacks & Hustling Jacks features lyrics by Masta Ace, Guilty Simpson, MC Eiht  Ras Kass, Sean Price, Copywrite and M.I. (Constant Deviants) - all tracks production by Marco Polo.

A1: Intro
A2: Copywrite - Customer Always Right
A3: Guilty Simpson - Bag It Up 
A4: MC Eiht - Smoke Sumtin 
B1: 5.Sean Price feat. Rock - I'm So High 
B2: Masta Ace - All For Sale
B3: M.I.(Constant Deviants) - Kronicle*
B4: Ras Kass - Smokers Story

This release is dedicated to my dude John V: FREE JOHN “BIG MAN” VENIZELOS !!!


To reserve your special RECORD STORE DAY copies please click on the link.

My special thanks goes out to Six2Six Records, Constant Deviants and Marco Polo. A special shout out to John V - keep yo head up brother! All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only!