AE: AE028 ft. Oxygen & Paul Nice

Mid of the 90's there were those sure shot releases where you didn't need to listen first before buying. You went to a record store on release date, threw the money on the cash point and ran hope like haunted by the devil.

This doesn't happen too often to me nowadays but if I read about Oxygen and Paul Nice there is the old experience again, just with one difference, I hope the postmen runs like haunted by the devil to get me this 7" home.

Two tracks coming from the Soundsci MCee Oxygen The Architekt and producer legend Paul Nice, beautiful housed in a designed picture sleeve with hype sticker.

A: Body Language
B: Feel Good Music

Produced by Paul Nice
Illustration by Dan Lish
Design & Layout by Mr Krum

Order: www.ae-productions.co.uk (NOW)
Snippets: coming soon

My special thanks goes to Oxygen, Paul Nice, Mr. Fantastic and AE Productions. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.