Dope Folks: DF-0090 ft. 2.2.4 (2 Bad 2 Be 4 Real)

Before forming "The Beatnuts" Psycho Les was one half of a collaboration project named "2 Bad 2 Be 4 Real", short 224. The other half was Rob Swift, producer, DJ and turntablist from the later combo "The Xecutioners".

Together they released a 12" in 1988 with the two tracks "Ill Tempo" and "I Don't Play". It was also the only release on the formed label "Madd Records" but it's rarely seen on market places.

Dope Folks Records and Psycho Les present: 224 (2 Bad 2 Be 4 Real) including the available and lost gems from 1988 coming straight from the DATs that were found in Les's archive.

There will be 50/350 copies on colored vinyl.

A: Ill Tempo
A: I Don't Play
A: FlowFlow
A: If It Ain't Funky
B: Watchin' My Style
B: Neighborhood Sucka
B: C'mon
B: Making My Music

Order: www.dopefolksrecords.bigcartel.com



My special thanks goes to Psycho Les, Rob Swift and Dope Folks Records. All copyrights reserved, posted for promotion use only.